Skip to content
- Work Placement in Australia
- Through Alliance Abroad, applicants will be sent Alliance Abroad CV template, instructions on filling out the CV, and obtaining 2 letters of Reference, how to make a 1 minute introductory video,terms and conditions, and an invoice for the Application Fee (£223 for 6 months programme and £371 for 12 months programme). The Application Fee will be returned to you if a placement can not be found for you. All these documents need to be completed, and sent back to PlacerecAUNZ. These will be passed on to Alliance Abroad. The applicant will then need to fill out Alliance Abroad’s online application form and checklist. Once this has been done, the applicant then books a Skype chat through the Calendar with a member of Alliance Abroad’s staff. If successful, AAG guarantee to find a placement for the applicant, so an invoice for the programme fee (£890 for 6 months and £1484 for 12 months) will be sent to you. Once payment has been received, your details are sent to the employers. A practise interview with Alliance Abroad will be arranged before the actual one.
- Offered a Placement
- Alliance Abroad Placement, an invoice of £74 will be sent for PlacerecUSA Fee. A contract from the employer would need to be signed,Tax File Number Form for Taxback, bank information, flight information, Visa information, Health Insurance and Housing Information will be sent to the successful applicant.
- Work Placement in New Zealand
- There will be an online application with AHA through their website. Once completing the application there will be an interview with AHA. After a successful interview you would need to pay the programme fee of £1113 This would be refunded if AHA are unable to arrange an interview for you. However if there are two failed interviews with New Zealand contacts, then there would be no refund. AHA do claim that there has been 100% success rate. The second interview with the New Zealand contact will probably be by Skype. Once achieving a placement, PlacerecUSA agency Fee of £445 would need paying, then the Training offer would need signing
- Applying for the Visa
- Successful applicants apply for their Visas online through the websites of the Australian and New Zealand embassies. Good deals on flight tickets and insurance can be purchased through Place Rec’s contact with Flight Centre Ltd through using https://b2b.gapyear.com/place-rec-aunz or call them on 0808 260 9907.